[ACTION REQUIRED] Reserve your spot to join mbg's founder for this FREE event

This FREE event is just 12 hours away. Don't wait to sign up!

 

Hi there,


We're one day away from the only opportunity to hear my personal story!

 

Did you know… 

  • I experienced all sorts of digestive issues & brain fog for months
  • I went from doctor to doctor who all told me I was fine when I knew something was wrong
  • I even saw all sorts of holistic healers and I still had no answers
  • I have a food intolerance to one of the most common vegetables we all eat

 

I'm hosting a free event to share my personal story with you. 

 

I'll tell you everything I've learned about healing from the inside out.

 

I'll provide an exclusive sneak peek into what I learned on my health journey, including all the information I wish I had when I was feeling so sick.

 

Don't wait!  This opportunity to attend is limited.

 

Reserve your spot for the time that works best for you.

 

I'll see you there.

 

 

Follow us

 
 

Note: To ensure your mindbodygreen emails are delivered, please
add no-reply@mindbodygreen.com to your email contacts.

 

©2018 mindbodygreen. All rights reserved.
4​5 Main St, Brookly​n, N​Y 1​1201

 

about | Contact | Update Preferences | update email | unsubscribe

 
Write For Us

Share:

0 comments