No doctor could tell me what was wrong—but here's what cured me

This FREE event is available for a limited time only. Don't wait to sign up!

 

Hi there,


You know how passionate I am about all aspects of wellness. But you may not know why. You may not know that my health journey was a tricky one and that I got to rock bottom with my health - running from expert to expert to figure out what was wrong with me.

 

Yes—even me, founder & CEO of mindbodygreen.

 

I knew something was wrong but so many doctors found nothing. I started to question myself and think, is this all just in my head? I didn't know if I would ever understand what was going on in my body or if I would ever get better.

 

But I was determined to get to the bottom of why I felt so terrible.

 

I began a journey into the world of functional medicine & nutrition, and I learned a lot along the way. That very health journey led me to create mindbodygreen so you have access to all the knowledge I didn't have when going through one of the scariest health moments of my life.

 

At age 44, I now feel better than I ever have. I'm stronger, leaner, more focused and more joyful. I'm a better partner, a better parent, and a better leader as a result.

  

 You can experience this too.

 

 Are you...

  • Feeling fatigued or that you might be suffering from inflammation?
  • Experiencing symptoms that no doctor can quite figure out?
  • Concerned you might have a parasite and don't know how to resolve it?
  • Ready to learn about the microbiome, intermittent fasting, heart health, supplements and the actual bloodwork you really need to sort out what's happening?
  • Curious about what living a more holistic lifestyle looks like?

 

I'm sharing my personal story with youincluding everything I've learned about healing from the inside out. When you join me, I'll provide an exclusive sneak peak into what I learned on my health journey, ALL the information I wish I had when I was feeling so sick.   

 

You definitely don't want to miss this FREE event because we're only airing my story for 5 days and there are limited spots available!

 

Reserve your spot by picking the day & time that works best for you!

 

We'll see you there.

 

Follow us

 
 

Note: To ensure your mindbodygreen emails are delivered, please
add no-reply@mindbodygreen.com to your email contacts.

 

©2018 mindbodygreen. All rights reserved.
4​5 Main St, Brookly​n, N​Y 1​1201

 

about | Contact | Update Preferences | update email | unsubscribe

 
Write For Us

Share:

0 comments